Saturday, March 10, 2007

Help us God!

faithfulness
Thank You that Your mercies are new
Every morning, and every minute of the day!

I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
(Isaiah 46)
Thank you God for this promise.

Help us to trust You - and not our own understanding
Help us to recognise You - in all circumstances, good and bad
Help us to rest in You - and not our own survival techniques
Help us to reach out;
To be taken into Your embrace and loved by You,
To be held close and changed by our relationship with You.

Amen

5 comments:

smkyqtzxtl said...

This one is getting printed and going up on my fridge. Thank you , thank you for these words today. I have been in survival mode, time to turn around, change direction, Amen

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Please pray for my comunity, the Sisters of St Joseph of Peace. We are meeting today on the East Coast and next Saturday on the West Coast to discern together our future, in particular as it regards the decreasing numbers.

Rainbow Pastor said...

Beautiful...and chimes with the Psalm for this week.

Susan Rosw. you and your community will be in my prayers.

Please continue to pray for my congregation as we continue to dicsern what it means to be a healthy community, especially in light of Matthew 18.

mid-life rookie said...

I so needed this prayer. Thank you. I also need your prayers. G&T has run a fever over 101 since Tuesday evening. He spent Friday in the ER getting rehydrated and his potassium restored. It was so low, it didn't register. He worked 5 days at his new job and now has missed 3 days. He is not showing signs of improvement. If he's not up by Monday, we'll go back to the doctor for the 3rd time. Healing prayers, peace prayers please.

see-through faith said...

prayers for smk, susan Rose, rainbow pastor and midlife rookie

God thank you that you hear our prayers - and that Jesus you intercede to the Father for us and our needs. Amen