Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Prayer: Proper 18A/Pentecost 12

Gracious God, who hears our prayers, who
Strengthens hearts (tho we do our best to harden them)
who blesses, over and over,
Be with those who suffer and
Bring them peace.
Be with those who hunger and
Nourish them, as only you can.
Be with those who weep and
Wipe away their tears.
Be with this who rejoice
and share their joy.
Be with us all,
however we Are this day.
And help us
To be your hands and heart
Loving others as we love self, you.

Help me to pray for all:

(from a traditional Buddhist Prayer)

May I be free from danger,
May I be free from fear,
May I be healthy,
May I dwell in peace.

May you be free from danger,
May you be free from fear,
May you be healthy,
May you dwell in peace.

May all beings be free from danger,
May all beings be free from fear,
May all beings be healthy,
May all beings dwell in peace.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: