Thursday, August 16, 2007

Morning prayer


















Rainy morning at Harpers Ferry, WV



Gracious and loving God, I thank you for this day. Thank you for the gift of seeing you everywhere in the glory of your creation. Help me to be aware of your presence in every moment and to see you in each person I encounter today.

Fill me to overflowing with your love so I might share it in turn with all I meet. Remember my family and friends and all those for whom I have promised to pray. Be there with the sick, the suffering, the needy, and your children who are lost and cannot find the way to you.

Help me also to find my way. Lead me to see what is right and help me to do it, so that my whole life might show my love for you.

Amen.

1 comment:

Rainbow Pastor said...

Amen and amen.

Continued prayers for myself and for Matt also, please. Thank you.