Saturday, March 31, 2007

the way

Those who know Your name will trust in You,

for You,

Lord,

have never forsaken those who seek You!

(ps 9:10)



Jesus You are the way, the truth and the life.

You told us that we cannot walk the way You walked, or drink the cup You drank, but thank You that you guide us in spirit and in truth along the path you have chosen for us.

Help us, we pray, when the road seems long or too much to bear. Thank You that sometimes it's a joy to walk it, and You put a spring in our step.

Above all we thank you that we walk with You. You are by our side, every step of the way, whether we feel you or not, whether we stop to acknowledge You or not, whether the day is good or bad, the road smooth or stony - You are there, trusted Lord and Saviour. Amen

3 comments:

Deb said...

I do trust in God to sustain me and get me through things... but I am feeling in need of prayer and it is hard sometimes for me to ask because I get, well... whiney.

SO --

Please pray for my stamina...

for my asthma to get back under control (pollen season is a killer)...

for my papers and projects to all get done (the pressure is one for the next few weeks)...

and for my husband and I not to fight because I am offering little in the way of meals right now... it's kinda "this is what you get" and not great at that (but it's not McDonalds, so hey...)...

Anyway we are all busy... like I said I don't want to whine, but I am feeling very overwhelmed...

thanks...
Deb

Dr. Laura Marie Grimes said...

Oh, prayers for sure, Deb. Hang in there.

see-through faith said...

Lord in your mercy - hear Deb's cry for help, for health, stamina, family relations and for help with her schedule. Thank you that we can bring all request to you - and you hear them and work though all things for good. Jesus we love you and thank you. Amen